You’re not here because you want to win a swim suit competition. You’re here because you want to look better naked. When you catch a glance of yourself post shower you want to think to yourself “Daaaamn I look good.” Instead of just avoiding any and all glances at the mirror all together.
BUT HOW THE HELL TO DO YOU GET THERE?
You wish you had a plan but truth be told you have no fucking clue where to start.
It’s ok, I get it.
I’LL SHOW YOU HOW TO
- Have the confidence of Giselle, that girl LOVES herself and you will too (love yourself, not Giselle, keep up).
- Know what the hell to do when you get to the gym. No more 30 minutes at 4.2 on the treadmill, you’ll workout smarter. Yes it will be hard, but it will be worth it.
- Break through the bullshit health and fitness jargon that is out there and learn what these “buzz words” really mean
- Ditch the Kraft Mac and cheese and frozen chicken nuggets and replace with healthy meals that don’t taste like complete shit (even my super picky husband eats this stuff).
- Burpee, Thruster, planking, are these sex positions or exercises? I’ll teach how to do them so you don’t feel (and look) like a fool in front of your friends (or worse the 22 year olds at your gym).
- Make simple changes to your everyday life that leave you healthier. At the end of a year you will look back and think damn, that wasn’t even that hard.
- Never again feel like your health (both physical and mental) has slipped out of your control.
GOOD BECAUSE THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT I’M HERE TO DO
I’m Heather and I’ve got you covered. I’m a fitness trainer, nutrition nut, life coach, and yoga instructor. No I don’t have any quick fixes, crash diets, pills, or shakes for you to buy, we both know that shit doesn’t last. I teach simple strategies to take back control of your health and help you find that confidence you maybe lost along the way.
WHY DO I DO THIS?
Because the health industry is confusing.
With loads of information available we become paralyzed which leads to inaction. We buy 5 step systems for $300 because we are so confused and it seems easy. But when the pills and shakes run out we end up back where we started.…Sitting on the couch, eating garbage food, with our self esteem at an all time low.
This endless cycle
PISSES ME OFF
I believe there is an easier way. It may not be faster, but it certainly is long lasting.
You deserve that mama. Long lasting health and self confidence.
Ready to shout it from the roof tops?
STILL WONDERING WHO THE HECK I AM?
We skipped the introductions, I know, I’m sorry. I just get so excited about this stuff.
- Iowa Native, Aspiring to have a home in Southern California (I hate the cold), former realtor, and travel junkie.
- 80’s child. Complete with the crimped hair and everything
- Terrified of mascots. Which is fitting since my husband proposed to me in a gorilla suit
- Speaking of my husband he snores but I kind of like him.
- I’m a CRAZY dog person. Like I’m surprised I wasn’t kidnapped as a child by someone “looking for their lost puppy”
- My pet peeves are people who breathe too loudly, people who pick at their nails and skin, and strangers who try to touch my baby (get your dirty hands off my kid you creeper).
- I refused to let anyone touch my belly when I was pregnant. In fact I created a PSA to get my point across
- I got my Crossfit trainer certification in California when I was 8 weeks pregnant and sick as a dog. Yeah that was fun, not.
- I do not believe in wearing sweatpants in public between the hours of 8 am and 7 pm. Though you might find me out in about in a pair of WunderUnders on occasion.
- While we are talking about yoga pants I am obsessed with Lululemon. That shit is my kryptonite.
- I LOVE music but I cannot read, type, or write if its on. Seriously my brain turns to mush. I might have a disability.
WHO ARE YOU?
WHAT ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR HEALTH?
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO BE THIS TIME NEXT YEAR?
Send me an email: Heather@heatherosby dot com. I’d love to get to know you.