Meet your trainer...
Hi! I'm Heather, creator of the Hot & Healthy Life Fitness Program
For the last several years I've helped hundreds of women get consistent with their workouts, learn nutritional tools that are sustainable (none of this deprivation bullshit), and let go of the mom guilt that holds them back from taking time for themselves.
Let me guess... As a mom you're constantly making sure the people you love are healthy, happy, and well balanced. Meanwhile, you're sacrificing your needs to make that happen?
Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt.
If you're reading this then you know it's a must for you to put some time into taking care of yourself. That doesn't make you a bad mom. It will make you a better mom.
But you don't have a ton of time to devote to exercise.
As a mom of 2 young kids, I get that. Spending hours at the gym isn't happening and subscribing to a super strict nutrition plan just doesn't work for me anymore (or, my super-picky husband).
For things to work, I need simple. I'm assuming and my guess is that you do to.
That's where the Hot & Healthy Challenge comes in...
I'll teach you to focus on the things you DO have control over. Simple stuff, like the food you put in your mouth. How you move you body. How much sleep you're getting. And, most importantly, the way you are talking to yourself.
Because guess what?....
These things matter.
You won't see lasting change overnight. Or even in a month. Lasting changes can't be had quickly. Lasting change takes time, diligence, and small daily forward progress. Show up daily, try to be better than yesterday, and over time you'll make incredible, life changing progress. Progress that is sustainable for years to come.
I'm Heather and I'd love to walk next to you on your journey to make a healthier, happier you (you're already pretty damn amazing). Join dozens of other busy women and moms who are already making tons of progress with the accountability that Hot & Healthy Life provides.
Don’t Just Take My Word For It!
Who is The Hot & Healthy Life Fitness Program for?
- Someone who wants QUICK, challenging workouts! These workouts are completed in 30 minutes or less with a warmup.
- Someone who needs accountability! Our facebook group of motivated and committed women is there to motivate you. Even on the days when you just don't feel like working out. You shouldn't have to do this alone.
- Someone who likes the direction and consistency of a program. You need someone to tell you what to do but you're comfortable doing it on your own.
- Someone who is OVER the quick fixes. You finally realize that you don't need a shake, wrap or super strict diet. You need to learn how to eat in a way that is healthy but also sustainable for the long-term.
- Someone who is comfortable with being uncomfortable. The workouts WILL push you outside of your comfort zone. You've got to be ok trying NEW things.
- Someone who is looking for a strict diet. I don't recommend any strict meal plans and we don't prohibit any specific food groups or nutriets.
- Someone who does not have (or is not willing to start) a Facebook account. The majority of our interaction will happen on Facebook. You'll need to have an account in order to be able to access the material. Accounts are free.
- Someone is who looking for a crash diet. When you start this program you'll see improvements within the first few weeks. But big changes are going to take time. If you can't commit at least 3 months to learning the fundamentals I'd encourage you not to sign up right now.
- Someone who has multiple hours a day to exercise. If you have 2 hours a day to spend at the gym this program probably isn't for you. I'll have you warmed up, exercised, and cooled down in around 30 minutes.
What Equipment Do I Need?
Some women choose to have a gym membership (they like to have a separate place to workout). If that is you then you shouldn't need any additional equipment.
However, many women prefer to do these workouts from home (even during nap time). If this is you, then you should plan on having the following items on hand:
• 1 Kettlebell
• 1 Set of Hand Weights
•1 Jump Rope
After you're enrolled I'll get you links to the products I recommend.
Finding deals at second hand stores, Walmart, craigslist, and facebook swap pages is highly recommended. Your equipment doesn't need to be fancy!
• Am I Fit Enough? The Workouts sound intense!
You're right, these workouts are pretty intense. That is by design. However, they can be modified for all fitness levels. Some of the strongest women in the program couldn't do a full burpee when they started. If you're unsure of how to modify something just ask and I'll make sure to give you an option.
How Will I get Access to the workouts?
The workouts are posted in the facebook group 4 times/week. You'll have access to the workout by 9 pm CST the night BEFORE the workout is scheduled.
I'm a picky eater will I like the recipes provided?
I think so. I'm going to be honest, a certain level of being open to trying new things is going to be required. In order to get results you haven't had before you may have to try foods you haven't eaten before. That being said the recipes are designed with kids and husbands in mind and I try to have each recipe hit the following criteria, simple, healthy, delicious.
What If I have specific nutrition questions I need answered? Will you do that?
Yes! At least twice per month I will hold a Q&A Tuesday where I'll answer your questions on Facebook Live. You'll have the opportunity to submit your questions beforehand in case you can't be with me live. I am happy to answer all your questions on fitness, nutrition, modifications, resource suggestions, heck I've even given relationship advice!
I don't have time to meal prep on the weekends, will I benefit from the meals ideas you provide?
Yes! Many of the women in the group love the simple prep instructions that allows them to prep all 5 dinner recipes in 2 hours. But others don't dig the once a week meal prep which is fine because you'll get the individual recipes weekly for you to prep individually if that is what is easiest for you.
I'm not a mom. Can I still join?
Yes you definitely can! We have a few non-moms in our group and they fit right in. All ladies are welcome regardless of their mom status (dog mom counts FYI).
I've had a bad experience in a facebook group before. What's this group like?
If you've ever been a part of a facebook group that involves judgy, passive comments, people pitching their MLM business, or any sort of shaming you should know that there is NONE of this in our private Facebook group. The women are so supportive, so kind, and so easy to get along with. Judgement, shaming, or self-promotion is strictly not allowed and will result in immediate expulsion from the program. Ain't nobody got time for that.
Important: Please Read:
The program starts Monday January 23rd. Upon receiving your payment you'll receive an email from me giving you all the details of joining the private facebook group, what to expect, and what to do next.
The entire monthly curriculum is worth $250/mth if you and I were working together 1:1, but because I wanted to create a community of women who can all support one another and make this affordable for all, the introductory investment is just $47/mth, cancel anytime.
Skip spending your money on the shakes, supplements, and wraps that DO NOT WORK. Join the program of badass moms striving for progress, not perfection.
First 10 Signups get a FREE 1-1 coaching call where we will go through line by line your current fitness and nutrition routine and make tweeks to get YOU where YOU need to be.